As an AI language model, I can provide you with some information about gaming regulators who have tightened their rules in recent years. However, please note that the specific regulations and changes can vary depending on the country or region. Here are ten gaming regulators that have implemented stricter rules in various jurisdictions:
1. United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC): The UKGC has implemented several regulations to tackle issues such as advertising standards, age verification, and responsible gambling, especially in online gambling.
2. Malta Gaming Authority (MGA): The MGA has strengthened regulations related to player protection, anti-money laundering measures, and responsible gambling practices.
3. Swedish Gambling Authority (Spelinspektionen): Introduced stricter regulations for online operators, including limitations on bonus offers, increased player protection measures, and strict licensing requirements.
4. Danish Gambling Authority (Spillemyndigheden): Implemented stricter rules concerning the promotion and advertising of gambling operators, as well as increased penalties for violations.
5. French Autorité de régulation des jeux en ligne (ARJEL): Implemented stricter regulations on loot boxes and stricter advertising rules for gambling operators.
6. Spanish Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling (DGOJ): Introduced measures to reduce advertising exposure, implement a self-exclusion register, and strengthen protection for vulnerable players.
7. Belgian Gaming Commission (BGC): Implemented measures to strengthen the protection of players and ensure the integrity of online gambling, including stricter identification requirements.
8. Italian Gambling Authority (Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli): Increased advertising regulations, implemented new rules to prevent underage gambling, and introduced stricter controls on gambling advertising partnerships.
9. Portuguese Regulatory and Inspection Authority for Games and Tourism (SRIJ): Introduced stricter control measures regarding advertising, money laundering, and fraud prevention in the online gambling industry.
10. Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA): The ACMA has imposed stricter regulations on the advertising and promotion of online gambling services, including restrictions on using celebrities and popular personalities in gambling advertisements.
Please note that the specific regulations and changes can vary over time, and it’s essential to refer to the respective gaming regulatory authority for the most up-to-date information.